One of our biggest events of the year.
The Challenge: You’ll receive a list of 5 secret keywords and two hours to match your photographic interpretation to the words. Sounds easy and it is, or is it?
Take a number of photos to allow for selection of up to 5 shots for uploading to the Club competition page (you will receive instructions on the day). Winners will be announced at the Club Meeting on Tuesday 6th August (watch this space). Visitors are welcome at the meeting - you may be a winner!
Being a competition we are looking for creative and quality images that reflect the keywords that you receive. but you can be as creative as you like in your interpretation.
Meet next to the Hart’s Mill playground at 9:45am on Sunday 28th July (at the end of Mundy St, Port Adelaide). Make some new friends with fellow photographers. Walk, ride, drive, run whatever, get yourself around the suburb of Port Adelaide during the two hour window from 10:00am to 12 noon and explore one of SA’s prime photography locations. Grab a coffee and some ice cream after the first couple of shots and plan the rest. If you can’t manage 5 shots that’s OK.
It’s a great fun challenge in a great suburb. So some along and enjoy a photographic challenge with friends.
You will be given a copy of the competition rules at the event, but the main ones are:
- The photo boundary is the official suburb of Port Adelaide. It must feature subjects within the boundary of the official suburb of Port Adelaide, plus the adjacent river, creek and bridges, and must be "identifiable as Port Adelaide".
- Friends, family and the public are most welcome to attend, participate and enter the competition.
- Process your photos and submit your best one from each of the 5 keywords. Your photos must be entered on the club's competition website by 11:59 pm on Friday 2nd August 2019.
- The photos need to be in normal .jpeg format, and the photo must be a MINIMUM of 1600 pixels high and wide.
- You must take your photos during this 2 hour period only, and they must be your own work.
A selection of photos and the winners will be shown/announced at the PACC Club Meeting 7:30pm on Tuesday 6th August 2019. Visitors are welcome to the meeting - you could be a WINNER!